At Sevacare, we are always looking for reliable, motivated and dedicated care workers across all of our branches nationwide. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff, the dedication to their job and the compassion they have for their service users. Sevacare offer competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours, funded training programmes and career development opportunities.
Become a careworker, a rewarding, meaningful career opportunity.
Positions available throughout the country.
To provide a range of personal, social, emotional and practical care tasks as required for the well-being of service users and their carers
To work towards an assessed and planned package of support, care or maintenance programme, enabling service users and their carers to exercise control over their own lives by maximising their independence
To provide a degree of social and emotional support to the service user
To provide a culturally and ethnically sensitive service which is integral to the provision of home care
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided. The successful applicants duties will include personal care, shopping, preparing meals & other associated tasks within the clients home. We expect our carers to provide a high standard of care to all our clients at all times. Sevacare offer a good competitive salary & the chance to work within our existing dynamic and friendly team. Different shift patterns are available working from 16 to 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 10pm daily.
This position is subject to an enhanced CRIMINAL RECORD DISCLOSURE.
Become a Administration officer and join our Recruitment team today.
Position available Pendeford, Wolverhampton.
Sevacare UK Ltd is one of the foremost providers of Home Support services in the UK and has been for over 19 years.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administration Officer to work within our busy, expanding recruitment team based in Pendeford, Wolverhampton.
The successful applicant must:
- Have strong administration skills
- Have the ability to work accurately with high attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet the demands of the department
- Be proficient in data entry
- Be able to prioritise and organise your workload
- Have an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work effectively with team members and on their own and be self motivaited and passionate about the care sector.
Responsibilities will be:
- Helping with all post both incoming and outgoing
- Issuing application forms to branches and applicants
- Data input of confidential information
- Applying for and chasing references
- Applying for DBS disclosures
- Issuing offer letters and contracts
- Booking applicants onto induction training
- Making staff files
- Answeriing incoming calls and dealing with queries from both branch staff and applicants
Should you be interested in applying for the above position please sned in a copy of your CV along with your expression of interest to the emai address below.