At Sevacare, we are always looking for reliable, motivated and dedicated care workers across all of our branches nationwide. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff, the dedication to their job and the compassion they have for their service users. Sevacare offer competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours, funded training programmes and career development opportunities.
Become a care worker, a rewarding, meaningful career opportunity.
Positions available throughout the country.
To provide a range of personal, social, emotional and practical care tasks as required for the well-being of service users and their carers
To work towards an assessed and planned package of support, care or maintenance programme, enabling service users and their carers to exercise control over their own lives by maximising their independence
To provide a degree of social and emotional support to the service user
To provide a culturally and ethnically sensitive service which is integral to the provision of home care
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided. The successful applicants duties will include personal care, shopping, preparing meals & other associated tasks within the clients home. We expect our carers to provide a high standard of care to all our clients at all times. Sevacare offer a good competitive salary & the chance to work within our existing dynamic and friendly team. Different shift patterns are available working from 16 to 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 10pm daily.
This position is subject to an enhanced CRIMINAL RECORD DISCLOSURE.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Care Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Hinckley and surrounding areas.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Care Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Hinckley and surrounding areas. In return, we offer highly competitive pay rates, company uniform, paid DBS disclosure, flexible hours, full training and on-going support.
As a care coordinator you will be responsible for providing a high standard of care to our clients in their own homes.
This role will also include the following duties:
• To participate in the out of hours on call ‘back up’ service as required on a rota basis
• Help to manage the day to day operation of the branch
• Monitor the quality of the service as directed by quality monitoring systems
• To undertake the day to day monitoring of work standards of a team of care workers, including specialist teams where appropriate, referring performance and disciplinary issues to the care manager
• To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format, as specified within procedures or as requested by care coordinators. Specifically to ensure that documentation in the homes of service users complies with Sevacare policies and procedures and in adherence to care standards
• Attend service user reviews as required
• Complete care rotas for staff and service users ensuring that all daily care packages are covered on a weekly basis
• Deal promptly and appropriately with any complaints received
• Participate in any managers/staff meetings putting items forward for the agenda
• Deputise in the absence of the care manager
• To provide cover in other areas as and when required
The right candidate will need to be:
• Sociable, flexible and a committed individual
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Hold an NVQ level 4 qualification in Health and Social Care
• Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
Car driver and owner essential for this role.
You can send in your expression of interest along with a copy of your CV to the email address below.